Rock Your Rhythms!
Ignite the spark in your marriage & connect like never before –
through Group Empowerment Drumming
Whether you’ve been married 1 or 51 years, every couple craves the kind of connection & intimacy that uplifts & fulfills on a primal level – the kind of knowing, in your bones, that your spouse “gets” you, has your best interest at heart, is inspired by your presence & desires to inspire you as well.
If you need a reminder of what this kind of connection is like, this gathering is for you & your spouse.
Music is the universal language. Rhythm is what connects us.
Wouldn’t it be amazing to have a healthier, more vibrant, sexier marriage...just by playing drums together?
Often, what’s missing is the element of fun, relaxation, & sheer enjoyment of seeing the uniqueness & vitality of your significant other. Much of what ails our marriages is the same thing that ails us as individuals – stress. Stress prevents us from seeing clearly & connecting with one another. When we stop connecting & communicating, we slowly but surely break down the bonds that are otherwise intended to bring us camaraderie, safety, fulfillment & joy.
Empowerment Drumming is recreational music-making intended to connect & nurture our sense of well-being & communal support. The healing power of rhythm has long been known to tribal cultures, dancers & musicians, but has now been scientifically proven to achieve these evidence-based benefits:
• Inspire Creativity & Self-Expression
• Create Camaraderie & Supportive Nurturing & Bonding
• Improve Mood & Reduce Burn-Out
• Reduce Anger & Improve Behavior & Self-Esteem
• Increase White Blood Cell (natural killer cells) activity
• Reverse Some of the Impact of Stress on Your DNA
• Improve Performance in Work & Relationships
These are just a few of the benefits of Rockin’ Your Rhythms…plus it’s fun!
All marriages need regular infusions of fun in order to thrive!
For more information on the Remo Drums HealthRHYTHMS program, visit Remo.com.
Freedom to express yourself leads to Healthy, Rockin’ Relationships
• Marriage is a precious gift that is not guarded & honored enough in our society. Through Group Empowerment Drumming, we will bring focus to the inherent wealth in this vital relationship.
• Creating rhythms & making music with others naturally tunes us to an understanding that we might not be able to achieve through words. Drums have been proven to be an expressive tool that allows us to move beyond communication barriers & form new bonds with those in the group.
• Drumming changes brainwave patterns as we ease into the flow of the rhythm created by the group & allows us to move beyond stress & defenses that may be keeping us from connecting on a deeper level.
This event is for you if you want to refresh the communication, renew the connection, & create more freedom to thrive in your marriage.
Your marriage matters – not only to you, but to countless others around you, to your community, & to the foundational fabric of our world.
Give yourselves the time & attention you need to rock your marriage relationship!
What Can Group Empowerment Drumming Do For Me & My Most Important Relationships?
• HealthRHYTHMS is not about inspiring successful drumming…it’s about inspiring successful living.
• It’s not about exceptional performance…it’s about exceptional support & personal expression.
• It’s not about teaching you to play…it’s about giving you permission to play.
• It’s not about acquiring technique…it’s about sharing an experience for the sake of personal EMPOWERMENT.
The beauty of HealthRHYTHMS is that you need no prior musical experience to take part in group empowerment drumming. We are all rhythmic – because we all have a heartbeat. So, you’re already a natural!
You will be amazed at how connected you feel, how vibrant, joyful & at ease when drumming with a small group of people intent on having fun while creating their best health & relationships.
Besides invigorating your relationship with your spouse, you can experience these personal benefits from Group Empowerment Drumming:
• Stress Reduction & Relaxation
• Interpersonal Support & Bonding
• Creative Musical Expression
• Strengthened Immune System
• Spiritual Connection
• Exercise (yes, it’s a good workout!)
• Success & Pleasure without drugs
• Community Belonging; Relief from Isolation
• Fun, Engaging, Enjoyable
This event is for you if you want to create more freedom to thrive. If you desire a closer relationship to your spouse – to rejuvenate the spark you once had for one another, to stoke the fire in your union, to express things that you haven’t been able to say with words, to build a bridge of communication & rekindled camaraderie, to create the fun & closeness that every marriage deserves & needs to stay vibrant & pulsing with joy – & to strengthen the bond of safety that every marriage relationship should offer to each spouse.
Bring the passion & joy into your marriage by drumming together to discover your own personal rhythm & combining it to rock your rhythm as a couple!
Don’t Miss This HealthRHYTHMS gathering for married couples
~Rock Your Relationship Rhythms~
Thursday, March 31
7:30 – 9:30pm
Private location 75080 to be disclosed upon registration
$250 per couple
No prior musical experience necessary